HOTEL ACCOMMODATION

For FINA Delegates:

VOLOS PALACE HOTEL*****

Xenofontos & Thrakon, 383 33 Volos

The hotel is located near the port

Distance from National Pool 4km, apprx. 10min by car

Distance from n. Ionia Pool 3km, apprx. 5 min by car

 

For FINA Referees:

image027

XENIA PALACE PORTARIA***** 

Portaria Pelion 37 011, Greec

 

For the Teams:

MUNICIPALITY OF VOLOS SPORTS Hotel***  

Sports Hotel is located in Nea Ionia Volos, next to the swimming pool.

 

image028

PARK Hotel  **** superior

Deligiorgi 2, 382 21 Volos

The hotel is located in the city center

Distance from the pool, approx. 1,5 km

Distance from N. Ionia pool 5km

 

 

image029

AIGLI PALACE Hotel****

Argonafton 24, 382 22 Volos

The hotel is located in the city center

Distance from the pool, approx. 1,5 km

Distance from N. Ionia pool 5km

 

ACCOMMODATION PROCEDURES

All reservations to be made through the Organizing Federation only, NOT THE HOTELS PLEASE.

Official transportation will be given to all teams booking through the Organizing Committee.Reservations are to be considered on first come first served basis. All prices are full board, breakfast and two meals per day, per person. The costs of extra services (phone, mini bar, pay TV, Internet, extra consumption at the restaurant) should be paid at the reception before departure.

Deposit of 20% of your reservation, including reservation for the referee must be sent by July 31st to the following account :

GREEK SWIMMING FEDERATION
ADDRESS: HELLENIC SWIMMING FEDERATION
NAME OF BANK AND ADDRESS:  NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
ADDRESS: 8 STADIOU STR., ATHENS BRANCH NR 080
Account: 08048057205
IBAN GR06 0110 0800 0000 0804 8057 205
Swift code ETHNGRAA

The remaining 80% to be paid in cash upon arrival for banking reasons

 

Important Dates::

July 22nd, 2015
Preliminary Entry & Accommodation Form

July 31st, 2015  
Deposit 20% of Hotel Reservation pre-payment (remaining 80% to be paid in cash upon arrival)

August 5th, 2015
Final Travel and Accommodation Form

August 5th, 2015
Final Entry Form